This chair has been with us for about 5 years now... and it's been the root of many aesthetic debates. During our last move we agreed to keep the chair as long as it could be covered up with another color. After another round of debates on what color it should be, we agreed on teal.
Within an hour of the agreement, I had the fabric. My approach was to reconstruct the chair by ripping up the old chair and using it as the template. It worked out really great! It's still not my favorite chair, but now I can look in it's direction with a smile. My next upholstery target is the couch, but I think that would take longer than a weekend to complete.
Here's a look at what the chair looked like before...
2 comments:
Wow! You did a great job covering that chair. Are you liking your new place now? Have you been able to post on my blog?
The house is so clean, mom!
-Violet
Post a Comment