Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wood Clock & Owls

I came across this project and got the approval.  We had been talking about getting a clock ever since we noticed there were none in the apartment.  The project required a drill and I've always wanted a drill!  Now I have a neat little drill that's cordless and is small enough to fit into my hand.  After it was done and hanging on the wall, I remembered that I can't stand the sound of a ticking clock.  It's driving me nuts... but I'm trying to live with it for now.   

I saw these at Pottery Barn.  Does anyone know if I can spray the candle with anything to preserve it?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's great! HA, i love that you made this clock and then remembered you can't stand ticking! hahaha, too funny. Those owls are cute.

MisatoEdyta said...

i love the owls..super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... I can't believe you can't stand ticking! It's so funny, mom!

-Violet