I'm not even done with this and I already want to start a new project... figuring out how to knit this grey sweater. This picture is from a Japanese magazine that I've had for awhile now. I can't read anything in it, but the pictures are very inspiring. The problem is that I'm short and when I wear my poncho I feel like a mushroom. So, I'm thinking if I knit something like this it will have the same effect. I like the design of this and so I still might attempt to knit it. I'm also not a fan of turtle necks... but I just love this sweater!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Grey Sweater
I'm not even done with this and I already want to start a new project... figuring out how to knit this grey sweater. This picture is from a Japanese magazine that I've had for awhile now. I can't read anything in it, but the pictures are very inspiring. The problem is that I'm short and when I wear my poncho I feel like a mushroom. So, I'm thinking if I knit something like this it will have the same effect. I like the design of this and so I still might attempt to knit it. I'm also not a fan of turtle necks... but I just love this sweater!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment