The Big Zig blanket is complete and has been renamed, "the campfire blanket". At first I couldn't get over how much it looks like an Army blanket with it's zig zags. The original color was supposed to be more of a pea green color, but I ended up with a darker forest green which I thought would match our couch more. Choosing colors can be difficult.I ended up buying way more fabric than I needed. I wanted a throw size and bought enough for a queen... so now my fabric collection has grown a little. This was an easy project for a beginner quilter like myself. Everything was cut and top attached during day one. It took the rest of the week to draw in the guidelines, baste and quilt.
Here's a picture of my new walking foot attachment:

Finished campfire blanket:
4 comments:
You have to stop calling yourself a beginner! It looks great. Very professional.
This is amazing. You did a great job!
-E
oh wow!! i want one of this quilt!! you did such an awesome job. i can't hardly handle a small purse project, wondering if i can do this :)
M- you are soooooo amazing
-ST
Post a Comment