skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
where's my scissors
Monday, January 19, 2009
Curtains
Made some curtains today for our dining area. Looking at it now, I should have added borders around each square. Maybe next weekend I'll paint the doors to the cabinet yellow or get some fancy knobs.
2 comments:
Anina
said...
Cute! I love the fabric.
January 19, 2009 7:45 PM
MisatoEdyta
said...
These are really cute!
edyta
February 17, 2009 8:57 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
wheresmyscissors
Los Angeles, CA
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Artsycraftybabe
Bizzy Blonde
M & E Company
Seam Ripper
Shimbi
Twiddletails
Blog Archive
February
(1)
January
(1)
September
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(4)
October
(1)
September
(6)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(5)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(4)
December
(5)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(8)
2 comments:
Cute! I love the fabric.
These are really cute!
edyta
Post a Comment