skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
where's my scissors
Thursday, November 16, 2006
I Heart Heidi's Poncho
My next project! I've been searching for this pattern for awhile now and I think I found one for a scarf. After seeing
Heidi's
poncho, I think it will be a wrap instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
wheresmyscissors
Los Angeles, CA
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Artsycraftybabe
Bizzy Blonde
M & E Company
Seam Ripper
Shimbi
Twiddletails
Blog Archive
February
(1)
January
(1)
September
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(4)
October
(1)
September
(6)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(5)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(4)
December
(5)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment