skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
where's my scissors
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Finished Knitted Hat
I finished my knitted hat. Now I think I have a better idea of how it works. It got a little funky at the top, but I don't think you can tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
wheresmyscissors
Los Angeles, CA
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Artsycraftybabe
Bizzy Blonde
M & E Company
Seam Ripper
Shimbi
Twiddletails
Blog Archive
February
(1)
January
(1)
September
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(4)
October
(1)
September
(6)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(5)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(4)
December
(5)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment