Sunday, October 26, 2008

Flag Cross Stitch

A few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to cross stitch.  My first project is a 11x20 cross stitch that we projected will take me 3 years to complete. In the meantime, I moved onto making this Hawaiian flag for my favorite Hawaiian.  The union jack was the most difficult to stitch, there were 3 versions before I got it right.  In the end, I used my printer to print the flag onto and used it as a guide. 

Here I am knitting my current project the February lady sweater.  It's a great color, I can't wait till it's done.  I've had to rip it out a few times because I used a button hole method I'm not used to.  AND... my trusty assistant proposed to me this weekend!!

2 comments:

Anina said...

I love the cross stitch, I love the sweater and CONGRATULATIONS!

Kari said...

Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh!
Can't wait for the kiddos.
: )