Here is my wee elephant from the "Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts" book. It's listed under the 4-8 hour section, but this took me about 2 hours to sew. It was supposed to be a gift, but my trusty assistant and I had some doubts about all those dots... don't want to scare the baby. I've left out the eyes and the blanket because it was going to a 9 month old... well not anymore. Maybe that's why it looks scary... because it has no eyes?
Monday, December 17, 2007
The Wee Elephant
Here is my wee elephant from the "Last Minute Patchwork & Quilted Gifts" book. It's listed under the 4-8 hour section, but this took me about 2 hours to sew. It was supposed to be a gift, but my trusty assistant and I had some doubts about all those dots... don't want to scare the baby. I've left out the eyes and the blanket because it was going to a 9 month old... well not anymore. Maybe that's why it looks scary... because it has no eyes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! You could always stith on some felt eyes, that's what I use when I need to add eyes for a baby toy.
Post a Comment