I've decided to stop collecting Martha Stewart Magazines because they take up too much space. I went through my collection and ripped out the pages I wanted to keep and stored them in these binders. Right now I have two binders, one for food and the other for crafts.I've always liked this idea of a peg board. I'm thinking about making one for myself! I spent a night looking through this flicker group of craft rooms where I saw a few peg boards.
The next phase will be the "Food Everyday" magazines.
5 comments:
I had to do that to my "Living" magazines as well. I had many years' worth taking up space on my bookshelf and now I have 2x 3" binders for just the crafts and the recipes went into my recipe book. But I still haven't found the time to put the articles in plastic sleeves yet - yours are so much neater than mine! Maybe your nice photo will serve as inspiration to actually finish the project...
I love that image of the lamb. Very cute. But the potential splinters... yikes.
splinters? that is a cake! :)
Lauren, thanks for the comment! I think I might be onto my 3rd binder soon. The sleeves are getting expensive and I didn't realize how expensive binders are!
You could probably swipe some binders from the office... :)
I haven't been able to bring myself to do this yet, I've got so many! Plus I also have years of MS Weddings and nearly every issue of Everyday Food! The Wedding ones have come in handy for friends though, I become a lending library every time one of my friends gets married.
Post a Comment