Monday, April 09, 2007

Pizza

When I started this blog I told myself I'd only post sewing or knitting projects. But after I saw that someone else had a pizza party over the weekend, I had to share mine too! I've made pizza from scratch before, but this time I wanted my mixer to do all the work. I used Emeril's recipe with the mixer and kneaded the dough just a little bit at the end. It came out really good! It was fast and easy, I started around 4:30pm and we were eating by 6:45pm... is that long? Well, it would have been faster if I didn't make 2 pizza's... I also made the pizza sauce.

The first pizza is a sausage and mushroom with red onions... that was a winner! The second is tomato and basil.

I had a little problem shaping the dough into a round shape for the tomato/basil. So when it came to the sausage/mushroom, I decided to go with a rectangle shape.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmm Looks good!