skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
where's my scissors
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Simple Dishtowel
I bought some plain kitchen towels from target and just added a strip of fabric to make a simple dishtowel. I plan on making a set of dishtowels with matching aprons in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
wheresmyscissors
Los Angeles, CA
View my complete profile
Blogs I Read
Artsycraftybabe
Bizzy Blonde
M & E Company
Seam Ripper
Shimbi
Twiddletails
Blog Archive
February
(1)
January
(1)
September
(1)
March
(2)
January
(1)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(1)
August
(1)
May
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(1)
December
(4)
October
(1)
September
(6)
August
(3)
July
(2)
June
(1)
May
(2)
April
(5)
March
(4)
February
(4)
January
(4)
December
(5)
November
(5)
October
(7)
September
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment